Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday February 6th. Weather is bright and sunny about 50 degrees. I'm hearing about some nasty weather back home. Took a walk this morning to the Olympic Park which is about 20 minutes from the Ship. You can see the park from our boat but because of security and barricades there is no short cut to get there. The ship we are staying on is nice. Maybe even better services than staying in hotel. So we are satisfied with that choice. The security and military people walking around here is pretty hilarious. I took a couple of picture out into the Black Sea and there are a least two Russian Military ships going up and down the coast. IT IS SAFE HERE.


Have not seen Kacey yet but we have been in contact with her. The opening Ceremonies are tomorrow night and Kacey's first game is Saturday at 12:00 noon. 3:00am EST. against Finland.
Still have some credentials that we need to pick up.


I have pictures but for some reason I'm having problems posting them. Until I get the problem resolved I will post some on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment